HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATION OF NYS
(2018 - 2019)
Revenue : $60,000.00 (monthly) - $470,000.00 (total)
- Support for Graduate Medical Education (GME) funding including the Resident Physician Shortage Reduction Act (S. 1301/H.R. 2267) and the Opioid Workforce Act of 2018 (H.R. 5818/S. 2843) Support for legislation to address opioid epidemic (SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act (H.R. 6)) including bills to modify to institute of mental disease exclusion (H.R. 5797) and to align 42 CFR Part 2 with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (H.R. 6082) and policies to expand abili...
The State University of New York, System Administration
(2008 - 2010)
Revenue : $116,667.00 (monthly) - $5,580,000.00 (total)
- "Preserving Access to Healthcare (PATH) Act of 2008" (S.3656/H.R.7241), provisions related to a two-year phase-out of capital IME payments for teaching hospitals.
ILLINOIS HEALTH & HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION (FORMERLY ILLINOIS HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION)
(2016 - 2018)
Revenue : $53,333.00 (monthly) - $2,240,000.00 (total)
- Helping Hospitals Improve Patient Care Act (HR 5273) Site Neutral payments Resident Physician Shortage Reduction Act of 2015, S. 1148/H.R. 2124 340B Program Medicare DSH Critical Access Hospital Relief Act, H.R. 169/S. 258 Protecting Access to Rural Therapy Services Act (S. 257/H.R. 1611) Medicare Graduate Medical Education Program CMS Home Health Pre-Claim Demonstration
ILLINOIS HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
(2014 - 2014)
Revenue : $63,333.00 (monthly) - $190,000.00 (total)
- HR 3698/ S. 2082: The Two Midnight Rule Coordination & Improvement Act HR 3993/ S. 2037: Critical Access Hospital Relief Act HR 1250/ S. 1012: Medicare Audit Improvement Act - Legislation to improve the system of hospital payment audits conducted by Medicare Recovery Audit contractors. HR 1920/ S. 1555: DSH Reduction Relief Act - Legislation to delay the Medicare & Medicaid disproportionate share hospital (DSH) cuts contained in the Affordable Care Act for two years until fiscal year 2016. H...
Illinois Hospital Association
(2014 - 2015)
Revenue : $20,000.00 (monthly) - $1,270,000.00 (total)
- S. 842/H.R. 1787: Rural Hospital Access Act - Legislation to provide for an extension of the Medicare-dependent hospital (MDH) program and increased payments under the Medicare low-volume hospital program.