Meredith Golemon-Anderson has notable professional experience on
healthcare, homeland security, consumer issues/safety/products, trade (domestic & foreign), and defense issues.
Meredith previously worked full-time for
- S. 1683 Wired for Health Care Quality Act, sections related to Codification of the National Health IT Coordinator, Privacy and Grants. HR 3800, Promoting Heath Information Technology Act, sections related to codification of the National Health IT Coordinator, Privacy and Grants; Health Care Information Technology, general issues; HR 6357, Pro (Tech)T Act, general issues.
- HR 2638 Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2008 S 1644 Department of Homeland Security Apropriations Act, 2008 H 1684 Department of Homeland Security Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008
- Issues surrounding the internet, financial services, and medical privacy. Issues surrounding ID management, information security, information privacy and standards for health care. S. 1178 Identity Theft Protection Act, entire bill. S. 495 Personal Data Privacy and Security Act, entire bill. S. 1260/H.R. 1685 Data Security Act, entire bill. H.R. 6357 Pro(Tech)T Act of 2008, entire bill.
- National Security Agency; Oversight of Defense Department; Financial Management of DOD agencies H.R. 5658 FY09 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2009, entire bill. S. 3001 Duncan Hunter National Defense Authorization Act of 2009, entire bill. H.R. 2638 Consolidated Security Assistance and Continuing Appropriations Act, entire bill.
- Tax relief; general issues. H.R. 1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009; amendments to H.R. 1 related to tax treatment of foreign source earnings. H.R. 422 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the research credit through 2010 and to increase and make permanent the alternative simplified research credit.
- Issues pertaining to immigrant and non-immigrant visas for skilled professionals. S.887 H-1B and L-1 Visa Reform Act, entire bill. H.R.1791 Stopping Trained PhDs from Leaving the Economy Act of 2009, entire bill. H.R. 4213 American Jobs and Closing Tax Loopholes Act of 2010; Sections/amendments relating to business immigration
- Issues involving standards for computer software, technology products. Issues surrounding secure configuration of federal desktops standards (FDCC). Issues involving information security and common criteria.
- Medicare and Medicaid, general issues Department of Labor, Health and Human & Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008, general issues S 1710 Department of Labor, Health & Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008, general issues
- HR 2272 To invest in innovation through research and development, and to improve the competitiveness of the United States S 761 America Creating Opportunities to Meaningfully Promote Excellence in Technology, Education, and Science Act Competitiveness legislation services science curriculuum