- Higher education loan management, servicing and asset recovery.
(2018 - 2019)
Revenue : $9,667.00 (monthly) - $109,000.00 (total)
- S. 2155, Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act, provisions relating to student loan servicing. Issues affecting student loan servicing and financial literacy and education.
- Educational software developer.
(2019 - 2019)
Revenue : $3,333.00 (monthly) - $10,000.00 (total)
- Issues related to financial education. Issues related to opiod abuse prevention education.
Ally Financial Inc
- Online banking institution.
(2012 - 2015)
Revenue : $166,667.00 (monthly) - $8,070,000.00 (total)
- Proposals regarding financial regulatory reform implementation for consumer financial products, implementation of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010; S. 866 and H.R. 2766 The Patent Quality Improvement Act of 2013 and related proposals. Financial literacy and education efforts.
(2000 - 2008)
Revenue : $286,667.00 (monthly) - $6,320,000.00 (total)
- H.R. 4541, S. 2697 -CFTC Reauthorization, provisions pertaining to futures and securities exchanges. H.R. 1089, Mutual Fund Tax Awareness Act, provisions dealing with after tax mutual fund returns. S. 2107, Competitive Markets Supervision Act, provisions dealing with fees and securities Market Enhancement. H.R. 4723, to amend the Int. Revenue Code to provide exclusion from gross income certain capital grains distributions from regulated investment companies.
GENERAL MOTORS CORPORATION
(2003 - 2006)
Revenue : $1,333,333.00 (monthly) - $41,300,000.00 (total)
ALLY FINANCIAL INC
(2007 - 2017)
Revenue : $156,667.00 (monthly) - $20,603,000.00 (total)
- Proposals regarding financial regulatory reform implementation for consumer financial products including indirect auto finance, implementation of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010; S.1484 and S. 1491, H.R. 1309, auto finance issues. Financial literacy and education efforts.